Our Mission is to make Asian Markets accessible
For a lot of brands market expansion is an endeavor that is cost-prohibitive, the learning curve and the risk are too steep for these brands to consider expanding. No other place in the world exemplifies these barriers quite like Asia.
At XpandAsia, our mission is to make Asian markets accessible to small and midsize brands. We understand that there are so many amazing brands that could be huge winners in Asia but because the challenges and cost just seemed to be daunting a lot of these brands decide to avoid or postpone their Asia expansion.
We are now looking for an energetic sales manager to boost the onboarding of new clients in our incubator unit – Co-Xpand. This is a unique chance to join a fast-growing company and be part of an exciting journey.
The ideal applicant is a highly successful and results-driven relationship builder with a natural talent for business development and a strong set of communication skills.
If you are an independent, highly motivated team player looking for a challenging and fun role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then you could be our new Sales Manager.
• Further grow our portfolio of small to midsize companies looking to launch their brands on the Chinese market. By generating leads and establishing strong relationships with new clients.
• Responsible for pitching our incubator concept to new potential leads in close partnership with managing partners.
• Act as a project manager and lead the on-boarding process of new clients. Securing a great experience for new clients and welcoming them in the XpandAsia family.
• Develop strategies and launch plans in partnership with managing partners and liaising with clients in the portfolio.
• Tracking of KPI’s and reporting to international clients.
Skills and education:
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent English skills is mandatory, Chinese, German, French and Spanish will be beneficial.
• Educational level: University degree
• Agile personality
• High degree of motivation and drive
• A good track record of sales
As a person, we believe you are result and execution orientated as well as structured, entrepreneurial, and creative problem-solver. You have a high degree of independence, personal drive, and capability to prioritize and take own initiatives. We also believe you have high social competences and that approaching potential clients and building new relationships comes naturally to you.
If you find the above description a good fit for you then please send us your application and resume on Info@xpandasia.com. We are looking for an individual to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com