The Supply Base / RKD co.
We are a rapidly growing Australian company that develops and creates headwear and other products for leading action sports and lifestyle brands globally.
We are seeking a creative and talented fresh graduate to be based in our Liantang, Luohu, Shenzhen office who has the ability to multi task, is organised, willing to learn and wants to become a part of a fun and dynamic team.
Daily duties include:
* communicate with our western clients to understand what details they want on their product
* assist our clients to develop their ideas and fill out our existing product tech packs using Adobe Illustrator
* communicate all details to our factories for pricing and sampling
* once samples come in, Label/Hangtag and check against template to make sure all details are correct.
* product photography, watermarking and editing in Adobe Photoshop / Lightroom
* once a Factory PO is placed, send through any production comments and finalised artwork to factory
* general graphic design (logo design and drawing, web banners, catalogues etc.)
* product photography and editing
* A sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop
* Proficient with the Mac platform and Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
* Ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team
* Strong time management skills, working to tight deadlines on multiple projects
* An eye for detail and high standards in presentation
* basic photography
* Previous product development / graphic design / merchandising experience is advantageous but not necessary
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining an energetic and fun western company please send your resume, design portfolio and past experience in ENGLISH ONLY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org