Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with HQ in Stockholm. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country worldwide and with eight offices located all around the world. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. Join us in our movement, together we engage the world.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager/Team Lead to lead the talent acquisition team to a new level, and to proactively provide talent acquisition supports to DW China. This role will be based in Shenzhen, where Daniel Wellington China Stronghold head office is located. You will be reporting to Head of People & Culture China, together partnering with HRBP, Compensation & Benefits, and Learning & Development team across People & Culture Department.
You are great at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You have a strategic and creative mind and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table. You will drive and manage daily recruiting projects to meet our increasing hiring demands throughout China stronghold.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team and drive talent acquisition projects, partnering with HRBP team and a mix of external resources
- Partner with HRBP team and Business Stakeholders to identify and fulfill the talent acquisition needs proactively
- Set vision and develop strategic talent acquisition plans across all aspects of talent acquisition including strategies and operational practices to support business growth and future trends
- Oversee talent acquisition across the stronghold including but not limited to sourcing, assessment, selection, employer branding, campus recruitment, ATS management & integration etc. across all business units and people & culture work scope
- Determine talent acquisition strategic objectives and talent acquisition KPIs, including but not limited to sourcing channels analysis & development, completion rate, time per hire, cost per hire, offer acceptance rate, channel ROI, pass probation ratio, etc.
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a highly positive candidate experience
- Lead, mentor and develop and increase the capacity of the talent acquisition team by driving high quality talent management practices & meeting hiring manager efficiencies to meet planned talent acquisition objectives and achieving the planned KPIs
- Manage and develop talent acquisition channels, including but not limited to job boards, employee referrals, external resources, job Ads, offline recruitment events, social recruitments, etc.
- Assuring that all appropriate and accurate data are entered into the applicant tracking system and that the system is fully leveraged to meet legal requirements, track metrics and support the business regional escalations as needed based on executive concerns
- Reporting on relevant KPIs to assess talent acquisition delivery capability and with data driven tools/platform to identify trends and improve ongoing process and methods aligned with business objectives
- Be responsible for talent acquisition team management, manage team performance and people development with providing continuous coaching and feedback for both high and low performer, in order to build a strong in-house talent acquisition team
- Provide HR professional consultancy and guidance throughout talent acquisition process
- Continually map the talent market to ensure a sufficient talent pool and valuable industry insights are in place for critical openings as they occur
WHAT YOU ARE GREAT AT
- Significant talent acquisition leadership and interpersonal skills
- With solid talent acquisition experience from retail, e-commerce and/or fast-changing international company as senior Talent Acquisition/HRBP role
- Experience with HR functions throughout employee life-cycle are highly preferred
- Strong leadership skill to ensure smooth collaboration atmosphere across whole people & culture department
- Excellent experience in talent acquisition operations, including strong individual sourcing capability (overseas recruitment experience is a plus), recruitment channel management, resources management, and ATS management, etc.
- Experience in leading change within talent acquisition and the wider HR function
- Experience in campus recruitment and employer branding projects
- Good presentation skill and be able to drive talent acquisition related workshop and certain training activities
- Passion for HR digitalization, including ATS, HRIS and office related work tools
- Great experience and skill of communication, strategic planning, business acumen
- Structured capability of introducing innovative process, continuously challenge and improving current practices
- Attention to details
- Capability of managing multiple projects in a fast-changing environment are advantageous
- Strong ability in forward-looking & thinking based on data, channels, resources and market insights
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. You will spend your days at our nice Stockholm office with a highly skilled team, do some great work, and have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area, and bring our designs to new levels. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Are you ready for the time of your life?
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.