Website Newell Brands
Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst
• PO management.
• Supply planning: Ensure supplier’s on time delivery; Work with suppliers and Segment to resolve conflicts between demand & capacity.
• Review & analyze supplier performance, drive supplier service level improvement and support lead time reduction project.
• SAP system maintenance and provide necessary visibility, Data and Reports.
• Support any other new Supply Chain initiative.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years experience in PO Management or Supply Planning
• Experience in SAP or other system
• Good oral and written English, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Drive for results, Decision making
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
To apply for this job please visit careers.newellbrands.com.