TE Connectivity’s Engineering Project Management Teams manage cross functional engineering projects. They work with Product Management, Sales, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance, and other functions across TE to assure projects meet financial, schedule and customer expectations. They are responsible for defining and creating project schedules, portfolio management, communication and execution of programs, identifying resource constraints and working with management for resolution, while adhering to LeanPD processes.
What your background should look like:
- Responsible for planning, execution & delivery of high complex projects or portfolios
- Manage the development of all project activities from the initiation to the closure, covering the scope of all Functions.
- Responsible for defining & managing the project budget, resource and schedule.
- Lead the decision making process at project level.
- Identify the risks, issues, and manage the associated corrective action plans.
- Challenge the functions to take ownerships of the project objectives
- Organize, lead and motivate project team.
- Provide the project evaluation and project status report to management on a regular basis
- Drive fast NPI execution in global setting.
- Work with team for well control of project documentation following LEANPD process
- Bachelor’s degree or plus in engineering or in Business administration
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience & at least 5 years in Project Management with a proven track record of successful Delivery, Project roll-out;
- Experience in electrical engineering is a plus
- Demonstrate successful problem solving skills;
- Fluency, written & spoken in English.
- Good presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team- oriented environment.
- Team spirit
- A conceptual thinker with strong attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit careers.te.com.