Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
· 8+ years Product Marketing or relevant work experience with automotive/Infotainment/telematics/ADAS processors/modems/ and related software
· Bachelor degree in EE or Computer Engineering / Computer Science
· Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· 10+ years of experience in the following areas preferred:
· Product marketing experience in automotive processor/modem and related software products
· In-depth working knowledge of automotive vehicle architectures including infotainment/cockpit/telematics/ADAS domains
· In-depth working knowledge of AI tool chain, SOC, competition analysis etc
· Ability to effectively evangelize Qualcomm products to customers, work with customer RFI/RFQ and translate that into successful design-ins in collaboration with product management, sales, engineering, legal and finance teams. Additional skills in the following areas considered a plus:
o Previous experience in automotive infotainment/cockpit/ADAS/telematics design, systems, software, test or applications engineering
· Knowledge of current technology trends in automotive industry
· Good relationship with Tier1s/Auto OEMs in China auto industry
· Experience with Qualcomm chipset product lines
· Effective communication skills with cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical, within a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, MBA desired
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
To apply for this job please visit qualcomm.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.