Sector: International mobility and professional immigration
Starting date: ASAP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a consulting firm specialised in international mobility and professional immigration.
The company of our client is growing and their Chinese entity is in a structuring phase. Your role is to take over and carry out the daily administrative and accounting tasks of the company.
You will work under the guidance of the China Manager and will be in close daily contact with the group’s general management and the financial manager based in France.
• Managing office suppliers and purchases
• Making travel arrangements
• Suggesting and implementing internal processes in the Chinese office to ensure the smooth running of the company
• Managing the rental agreement, utilities, insurance
• Managing the contracts, billing and ensure payments, cash flow
• Managing the administrative tasks in the Chine office
• Preparation of Letters of Agreements
• Preparation of Service Requests
• Follow-up with clients regarding signing of LOA and SRs transferring of documents into tracking sys-tem
• Monitoring status of Service Requests
• Preparation of invoices working with the billing team based in France
• Sending invoices to clients
Follow-up on overdue payments
• Daily accounting for the China office
• Management of payroll and insurance for employees in China
• Daily management of the China bank
• Interface with the finance department based in France
• Previous experience as an office manager or similar position (min 2 years)
• Degree(s) (or other kind of formation) in management or business
• Strong administrative skills of business operations, accounting
• Solutions thinker driven by challenges
• Detailed orientated
• Fluent (C1+) in English with good spelling and grammar skills.
• Ability to “make things happen”
• Good organizational skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Adaptability in a fast-changing international environment
• A plus if knowledge of French
• A plus if already worked in an international environment
To apply for this job please visit mp.weixin.qq.com.