Website Shenzhen INTRA Industry Co. Ltd
Intra Industry, part of EDCO the Netherlands, is a global trading company. The assortment consists of more than 20.000 products and 10.000 m of showcase area. They work with over 1000 factories and deal with the most respected retailers in the world such as Wal-Mart, Carrefour, Metro and Costco. Intra Industry carries a large number of product lines under its own brand in household products, car accessories, toys and electronics amongst other categories. Intra Industry also carries A-brand licenses such as Good Year, Grundig, Kinzo, Stanley, Black+Decker, Motorola and Dunlop. Intra Industry employs 100 fte in various countries and is a rapidly growing professional and dynamic organization.
Job Title：Business Development Manager
The suitable candidate will be working to develop export opportunities for global market.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
1. Develop new opportunities and create revenue streams;
2. Maintain and develop current customers, mainly retailers and importers;
3. Take ownership and responsibilities for individual and team performance goals;
4. Visit factories and customers; Establish sustainable partnerships;
5. Budget, cost control and periodic reporting;
6. Collect market information and share feedback to management team;
1. Fluent in English, native speaker is preferred; Mandarin is a plus;
2. Bachelor degree or above;
3. Minimum 5 years relevant working experience; especially on consumer electronics products.
4. Skill of Microsoft Office;
5. Presentation abilities;
6. Teamwork spirit;
7. Able to travel.
Based in Shenzhen Luohu, travel sometimes domestic and abroad.
HR Manager: Cimmy Yin Cimmy@intraindustry.com
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented
To apply for this job email your details to Cimmy@intraindustry.com