In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of the defibrillator Monitor development team and have the opportunity to work with the group of world-class, System Test Engineers who develop products that help save lives all over the world.
You are responsible for
- Participate in cross-functional new product development teams to well understand system requirement specifications.
- Responsible for development and execution of system verification plans to ensure the products are validated.
- Responsible for the development of test methods/tools in product function/performances verification.
- Maintain a traceability matrix to ensure system requirement specifications are validated.
- Review and advice on product design documents.
- Participate in V&V team technical platform building, including process, test method and tool development.
- Coordinate testing required to support regulatory submissions
- Provide technical support in system verification field, help product register smoothly.
You are a part of
- The System Test Engineer will be one member of the V&V team in our defibrillator Monitor development group within the ECR Business Innovation Unit (BIU)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor or Master with 3+ years experience in product verification.
- Experience in medical device development preferred.
- Experience in medical device design and medical standards preferred.
- Some experience in Design Controls.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, self-learning ability.
- Strong ability of writing the report of issue analysis and presenting the report in team with English.
- Continual improvement focused, self-directed and creative.
In return, we offer you
- A rewarding career, supportive atmosphere and positive work environment in which you will lead your talented, passionate team to develop life-saving medical systems.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.philips.com.