At Klook, the World is #YoursToExplore – literally. The opportunities are yours for the taking, if you’re brave enough to embark on this journey with us. Our team of diverse Klookers are passionate about travel, collaborating tirelessly across time zones to bring people together through the best experiences. Collectively, we are fearless in our pursuit of success – learning fast and adapting faster to build the future of travel. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
What you’ll do:
- Define strategies and goals while ensuring the daily management, support, and maintenance of the financial systems are met
- Partner with finance and business stakeholders in evaluating business objectives and needs, current operational procedures and financial systems
- Review and analyze existing financial systems and data for its effectiveness, drive system enhancements, upgrades and modifications
- Lead the design, resource management, implementation and support of new modules in financial systems
- Ensure documentation and procedures are complete, current and available for system users associated with identified software and business processes.
- Develop and implement effective training platforms to ensure users are trained for accurate, effective completion of responsibilities and to maximize efficiency.
- Support and guide the Company’s financial systems roadmap, routinely reassessing priorities and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technology teams, manage configurations, develop best practice processes and deliver future enhancements
- Provide leadership that adheres to company’s culture and standards that values teamwork, innovation, and customer service
- Support all aspects of external and internal audit as related to financial systems
What you’ll need:
- At least 12 years of related experience
- Financial systems expertise and strong accounting skills
- Experience working in a MNC and within a matrix organization, eCommerce background is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite is highly preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills are required to present strategies and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time and meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated track record of process improvements and desire to implement best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
To apply for this job please visit www.klookcareers.com.