Search Results Web result with site links Red Hat - We make open source technologies for the enterprise!
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Consulting Services team is looking for a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Senior Consultant to join us. In this role, you will lead the on-site implementation of Red Hat technologies like OpenShift. You will gain an understanding of clients’ infrastructure and business needs, make recommendations that resolve pain points, and help them make strategic decisions. As a Senior Consultant, you will build enterprise applications and capabilities around cloud technologies to streamline development and allow for continuous feature release of applications. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about learning new technologies and expanding your core base of expertise, while traveling to client sites within China promoting Red Hat solutions. Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
- Address the client’s technical problems as the main point of contact for Red Hat professional services, consult with clients to work on troubleshooting and solution implementation
- Work together with the presales team in deal shaping and solution design in the presales phase
- Be responsible for the project delivery, including technical implementation, project management and client satisfaction management
- Collaborate with the sales team to do account farming through delivery quality management and client relationship management
- Solid technical skills in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience in Red Hat OpenShift
- Good technical skills and experience in JEE solutions design, development, and implementation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of middleware solutions like JBoss, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, WebMethods, Tibco, etc. is plus
- Knowledge of and experience in agile coaching is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with microservice architect is a plus
- Knowledge and experience on DevOps is a plus
- Experience with another Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution is a plus
- Good English language skills is plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
To apply for this job please visit global-redhat.icims.com.