At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands all over the world to thrive in the 21st century revolution of e-commerce. In Jungle Scout, we believe data is the core of every business decision and we are the bridge between data and business insights for all businesses who want to be part of the cross-border e-commerce industry boom, secure and grow their market share! We are looking for the right people who see and believe in the potential of this revolution, have a data driven mindset and thrive in bringing the values of the product to our customers.
Since 2015, we have grown from a solo founder to a global team across the world and in our offices in Vancouver BC Canada, Austin TX USA, and Shenzhen GD China.
We’re growing and looking to add a Sales Support Specialist to our Sales team. This is a full-time position based out of our Shenzhen office.
- Generate leads by cold calling and attending industry offline events on behalf of Jungle Scout. You are the face of Jungle Scout to the customers!
- Control the sales operations of wechat moments operations and set up reply messages for the sales representatives to better facilitate their work.
- Offer insights on potential customers on what’s the trend and frequently asked features and pass them to the sales representatives for better understanding the needs of our customers.
- Arrange the contracts and invoices for the customers to give them the best possible customer experience.
- Organize sales meetings by collecting feedback and issues that should be discussed to better the sales process and create SOPs for us.
- Be part of the onboarding process of the new hires to help them better understand the company and how we serve our customers.
- Make announcements from the people ops and help organize the sales reimbursement process to help the sales team with efficiency.
- Control the process of ordering new devices for the sales representatives and keep tracking of all the devices.
- 1+ years of experience in cold calling and face to face demos of products to potential customers.
- Experience with social media account operations with good writing skills.
- Amazon related experience is a big plus.
- Super organized and have a growth mindset to establish a process and better the process with tests and iterations.
- Experience in organizing meetings and get togethers with clear meetings agendas, goals and meeting minutes to follow up the next steps.
- Articulation with clear logic in demonstrating products to the customers and convey process to sales representatives.
- Familiarity with Google suite, like Google sheet, drive and Gmail.
- Multitasker with good time management skills.
- Good English communication skills.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin TX USA; Vancouver BC Canada; and Shenzhen GD China.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, insurance, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
To apply for this job please visit junglescout.applytojob.com.