The market-leading provider of working capital finance. We unlock capital so the world can put it to work.
We are looking to appoint a Product Manager based in Shenzhen, China.
The role is to design, develop, position and market Greensill’s Trade Finance products and platforms. This role will focus on our key products (Supply Chain Finance, Accounts Receivable Finance, Inventory Finance, etc.).
You will participate in the creation and development of these products ground up and be ultimately responsible for their delivery to clients and sales success through innovative marketing campaigns and programs.
- Act as subject matter expert for the product(s) in your portfolio.
- Design, develop and manage the end to end delivery for the product in partnership with other parts of the organisation including Origination, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Technology and Distribution.
- Understanding and following relevant regulations and assess impact of regulations and its changes to product and delivery processes
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Greensill products and features by understanding customer needs, product road map, and market trends.
- Plan and execute product launches across cross-functional teams (spanning product, marketing, technology, sales)
- Sales Enablement – equip the sales team with a deep understanding of how our products solve problems for our customers, and how they are differentiated from other vendors in the space
- Craft content that aligns with our corporate and product messaging and will resonate with our prospects and clients
- Use competitive intelligence, client feedback, sales feedback and market trends to help our product and technology teams develop new features and products, and deliver additional value for our clients
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our corporate client buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to win.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your assigned products.
- Work with field marketing and marketing operations on targeting and segmentation.
- Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written case studies
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant and deep expertise in the suite of Trade Finance products including Supply Chain Finance, Accounts Receivables Finance, Inventory finance.
- Product management, Structuring, Sales experience in large Financial Institutions/Fintechs.
- Thorough understanding of the various components that make up the product offering to corporate clients, i.e. Legal, Risk, Compliance, Technology, Operations.
- Proven success developing marketing messaging and programs that drive sales success and demand creation.
- Track record of successfully launching technically complex products.
- Strong positioning and messaging skills; able to craft clear and simple messages that work.
- An expert in understanding the markets we serve as well as the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Collaborative team player; work well with others and able to impact and influence without reporting lines.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically; easily able to switch between thinking and doing.
- Technical curiosity and a proven ability to master financial and technical subject matter. You love getting into the weeds.
- Exceptional communication skills. You’re a gifted conversationalist, listener, writer, editor, and debater.
- Articulate and skilled at telling a written or visual story in a simple straightforward way.
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Thrives in a collaborate teamworking environment
- Enjoys working at pace
- Customer centric mindset with a can-do attitude
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty and professionalism
Hard Work, Well Paid
Our mix of salary, bonus and equity means that when your hard work leads to Greensill’s success, you will be generously rewarded. What’s more, all of our compensation packages include competitive pensions and benefits.
Great People, Great Work
Greensill people are smart. We are original thinkers who bring innovative ideas to work everyday. We work hard, respect one another, and are treated equally, no matter our position in the company.
Bright Future, Worldwide
The phenomenal rate of global growth that Greensill enjoys translates into abundant opportunity for career development, no matter your role or geographic location. Join us for an exciting career path that can only be offered by one of the fastest growing fintechs in the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.greensill.com.