Website Jungle Scout
Everything You Need to Start, Grow & Build Your Business on Amazon.
Are you passionate about Product? Do you have confidence in your ability to build the internet product for global users?
Amazing! Then you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, we have fun, and we do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education, and content.
Our business in China is growing rapidly and we are ready to hire our product manager to join our fast-paced and customer-oriented team in Shenzhen!
This is your opportunity to be an instrumental leader in an exciting international software eCommerce company. You will be responsible for our global product. You will work closely with leaders from China and US product teams.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Manage. Design, manage and research our global products, Cooperate with Engineer teams to create and improve functionality of our products. Leading our product roadmap to success. Developing and executing product plans to achieve company targets.
- Data First. Own wide scope data products that have medium to long term focus. Gather the growing requirements for data throughout the organization, who will use this data and how, and inform investments in infrastructure based on testing and meeting the customer need.
- Understand our Customers. Build a deep understanding of our users’ needs and anticipate market developments by conducting market and customer research. Understand and communicate user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Lead. Provide clear direction, define success and enable your engineering partners to do their best work. Make product decisions while weighing feedback you’ve gathered from your engineers against business and customer needs, have technical discussions, and own the impact of these changes.
- Collaborate. Continually communicate and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders when making product decisions. Work with product, delivery and data science teams to ship new, impactful capabilities.
- Evangelize. Present functionality of completed products and features to internal and external stakeholders. Curate product briefs to clearly communicate the value of new features and how these features impact users.
Who you are:
- You are a product manager with experience working with Chinese and Western companies.
- You have at least 2 years of software engineer development experience and at least 1 year of product management experience.
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin. English skill is the key point.
- You can use design softwares to make the product prototype or UI/UE/UX.
- Product development experience in the SaaS industry is preferred.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading tool for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have 125+ team members around the world, including in our headquarters in Austin, TX, and offices in Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats called “Jungle Camps” — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
To apply for this job please visit junglescout.applytojob.com.