Daniel Wellington is a Swedish company with HQ in Stockholm. We are a truly global brand who have sold to almost every country worldwide and with eight offices located all around the world. We have since our inception in 2011 challenged the watch industry by going our own way and we are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together with us. We give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. Join us in our movement, together we engage the world.
We are now looking for an ambitious and driven Product Designer to work with development of new products. As we’re continuously developing our brand we will keep investing in accessories and therefore this will be a central role in developing Daniel Wellington in that direction.
Together with the global design team in Stockholm you’ll drive and develop word class design to grow our product portfolio in new directions, this together with a highly engaged organization.
YOU ARE GREAT AT
· Bringing the global brand strategy to life and effectively communicate this in a consistent and distinctive visual identity
· Sketching and visualizing ideas and concepts where 3D modelling and rendering skills are a plus
· Managing workflow and approvals, presenting designs for review and secure executive buy-in and approval
· Understanding both technical and creative needs to provide solutions that meet product development objectives
· Strong sense of color, fashion, product & trend.
· Working closely with Sourcing & Production and Quality Assurance and having insight and oversight into cost and production timelines
· Support relationship with suppliers, engaging in prototyping and support engineering efforts
· Moving with ease in a global company with people from different cultures at different levels
· Ensuring deadlines by effectively prioritizing and managing your time
WHO YOU ARE
· You have a bachelor’s degree in Design or related field
· You have worked with design of jewellry/accessories/watches minimum 3-5+ years
· You have some years experience modeling in CAD and master both solid- and surface modeling within Solidworks (or NX, Catia, Pro-E)
· You are well organized with strong attention to detail and sense of proportion
· You are rich on ideas, have a growth mindset and are willing to try and experiment
· You enjoy working in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment
· You have the possibility to travel for work, when needed
· You are fluent in English
THIS IS #LIFEATDW
As a member of the DW team, you are a part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself. You are given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. You will spend your days at our nice Stockholm office with a highly skilled team, do some great work, and have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area, and bring our designs to new levels. Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with people from all over the world, it’s together we create a world class company. Are you ready for the time of your life?
To apply for this job please visit app.mokahr.com.