Website Keysight Technologies
Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software.
- Assists the field organization to meet or exceed sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise. May be client or product oriented. Contributes to sales account planning. Participates actively in the sales process from deal qualification to deal closure. Owns the deal’s technical closure. Is knowledgeable of competition and able to identify lockout specification (identify Keysight’s competitive advantage over competition). Analyzes customer requirements and recommends appropriate solution. Is responsible for demos and for enhancing customers’ experience and satisfaction. Acts as the customer voice to influence future product design that meets customer needs. May also contribute to post-sales activities.
- Determines and develops approaches to system/applicatio n engineering service assignments
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : China : Guangdong : Shenzhen
Job ID : 37520
Job Segment: Account Executive, Engineer, Pre-Sales, Sales, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit jobs.keysight.com.