Plutus Technology (Shenzhen) Co Ltd
The role: Experience one can be our future product designer lead.
Responsible for the function of the product as well as the user experience by take into consideration the needs of both the business and the consumer. Your objectives tag in as below listed, and confident and master in product solutions that service the goals of both the users and the company
• Who is the target customer and how will they use the product?
• How can I make the product easy and convenient to use?
• How can I make the product visually appealing?
• How can I make the most affordable version of the product?
• 3+ years of experience in UX design
• Strong understanding of the UX process
• Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision Axure, etc.
• Endless curiosity about people, technology, design, and life
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience interacting with clients and the ability to speak about work with passion and data
• Demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
• Produce clear, user-centric design across mobile, desktop, web, and hardware endpoints
• Contribute to all aspects of design, including requirement defining, user research, workflow diagramming, and engineering support
• Partner closely with developers, QA, and product managers to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics
• Understanding design and business is “one”
• Candidate: International working experience 3-5 years, and passion for the smart home, IOT, 5G, VR gaming products.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org