- Invoice Key Components to the specified CEM/ODM per the price agreed by Sourcing Department and follow up actual receipt by CEM/ODM.
- Manage the key components deliveries (logistics) to the CEM/ODM.
- Stock Control to ensure that agreed processes with CEM/ODM are strictly followed and inventory is within agreed limits;
- Follow Clear to Build (CTB) process with designated needed for production. Prepare weekly results for each product within Technicolor DDG operations/ Sourcing;
- Solve CTB issue with CEM/ODM, ensure escalation process is started in time with minimal line down situations;
- Work with each CEM/ODM to check their MRP is in line with Technicolor Connected Home plans;
- Identify level of stock inaccuracies in each CEM/ODM;
- Manage quality rejects on all components to ensure smooth return to supplier without unnecessary costs to the Company.
- Degree in Business / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years working experience in supply chain, procurement, planning etc. preferably for electronics components manufacturers.
- Good command in spoken and written English at CET6 level or above;
- Be confident and independent;
- High ability in problem solving and work together with CEM/ODM, component suppliers, internal departments located in various countries/regions;
- Overseas travel may be required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.technicolor.com.