Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software Applications Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
– Support Qualcomm 5G/4G/3G chipset customers for design-win projects
– Help customers to understand Linux Data/Qualcomm RIL/Android ConnectivityService solution/software/algorithms
– Provide instructions and on-site support for customers to resolve issues quickly in using Qualcomm solution
– Identify problems reported by customers, report Qualcomm bugs to development team and provide the analysis till the root cause is found and bugs get fixed
– Trouble shooting on Linux data with customers
– Discuss and fix bugs with developer team
– Support customers on vendor specific features
– Training to customers on any new feature
– On-site for any customer urgent issue
-Familiar with C, C++, JAVA;
-Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required.
– Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with other person and team.
– Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment.
– Familiar with Linux network stack such as TCP/IP protocol and Netfilter, working experience in this area is a big plus;
– Technical understand of Android Connectivity Service/NetworkStack/MMS/Data flow will be a plus.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s, major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant majors.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.
To apply for this job please visit qualcomm.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.