Important: The subject field of your email must include Industry Manager, Retail Export (English, Mandarin).
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of sales, business development, or marketing experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Proven track of record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Retail/eCommerce industry.
- Demonstrable experience and success influencing decision making with senior level clients.
- Excellent business acumen, project management and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you’ll provide advertising solutions to clients in the cross border eCommerce industry. You will work closely with internal teams and external resources to develop Google’s proposition in this exciting and dynamic industry, and develop strong relationships with clients and agencies to grow client’s business and the industry. This will require you to have excellent client-servicing and relationship skills along with commercial acumen and entrepreneurship so you are able to transform client’s business as well as the industry.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships to serve as a trusted partner with our most strategic customers.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven business analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Drive strategic accounts and business planning to define your business strategies and tactics.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the Google Suite of solutions.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.