Website The Home Depot
The Home Depot, the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer, values and rewards dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30%, supporting fulfillment issue when the business needs. Consolidate Information from Suppliers assigned in a weekly basis. Create fulfillment metrics and together with the SM & SQEs drive delivery performance of suppliers.
- 30%, Involving in special projects like efficiency improvement and supply chain optimization.
- 20%, factory visit for capacity assessment and projects following.
- 10%, team reports of delivery metrics, monthly report and crisis management.
- 10%, Support pre-qualification for potential suppliers. Managing the on product boarding process.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, International trade or related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Capable of handling ambiguity and uncertainty
- Project management skill is an advantage.
- Execution skills and ability to drive behavior by metrics.
- Manufacturing background to understand production planning and manufacturing process constraints
- Preferably with sourcing experience, knowledge of import and export is an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & Competencies
- Above 3 years of experience in project/process management.
- Creative thinking on supply chain
- Oversea study and/or work experience
- Proficient in Excel, Access and PPT
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills, for both inside the company and external suppliers.
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering/factory operations/production management/six sigma and lean manufacturing is plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.