Everything you wanted to know about your fave fashion brand. And then some.
This person will communicate the ASOS vision and strategic goals to each of the links in our Supply Chain and related team members in terms of Core Values and Quality Ecosystem. They will provide support to the Global ASOS team through active coaching and on the job sharing, working in close partnership with Manufacturers and Suppliers.
About The Opportunity…
- You will support the set-up of Offshore Quality Control Centres as gatekeepers, enabling us to resolve quality concerns at source pre-loading and aligning QC Centres SOP across all countries and locations.
- You will support the business shift from Quality Control to AQL for all products, offering technical guidelines, product specification knowledge and proactive processes within supplier base.
- You will work closely with Manufacturers to review and streamline current ASOS Manufacturing processes to be more cost effective and digital.
- To ensure a successful implementation of product Technical and Quality standards, you will establish a comprehensive and mandatory Worldwide Factory Training and Standard Operating Quality Manual.
- You will formulate and implement ASOS’ Factory Quality BRAG system to ensure we are “sourcing only from factories we are proud of” building a world class supply base; including concept definition & implementation across the business.
- You will have the opportunity to build and pro-actively manage QA team and budget on all quality-related matters to ensure products manufacturing capability by placing the right product in the right factory, at the right cost, with the right lead-time.
- We’d love to meet someone with proven experience and knowledge of working with UK and Offshore Retailers, Suppliers and Manufacturers on Product Technical & Quality standards, with a track record in delivering successful Quality Management systems in both Head Office and manufacturing units.
- This person must have excellent product technical knowledge covering all areas from testing, construction, fitting, sealing, production and supply chain management.
- The ability to build successful relationships is key to the success of this role; you’ll need to be highly skilled at influencing and negotiating with Manufacturers and Suppliers globally.
- You’ll ideally be based in Shanghai or Shenzhen but will need to have full flexibility to travel, as this role looks after our global Quality Control Centres, as well as being responsible for assessments at supplier level in other locations.
- You’ll need to be a fluent English speaker, Mandarin would be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
We will give you a competitive salary, bonus scheme, staff discount, sample sales and pension matching but also a fantastic bunch of flexible benefits that focus on your health, wealth & inner self for you and your friends and family.
We are all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. Where individuality is a source of confidence, because difference makes the world a better place.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.