Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell’s customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some experience working on embedded software development.
To apply for this job please visit intelligrated.jobs.net.