Primary Location : Greater China and North Asia-China-Shenzhen
Schedule : Full-time
Employee Status : Permanent
Posting Dat: 12/Nov/2020, 9:43:25 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
The Transactional Banking sales team in China has responsibility for corporate, commercial and institutional banking product sales and product management across the disciplines of cash management, clearing, trade and supply chain finance services with the primary purpose of driving increased revenue streams from both existing and prospective customers.
- A senior sales role in Transaction Banking (TB) sales team, to support the delivery of CCIB Client Coverage business strategy in GBA and South and West China region.
- Primarily responsible for marketing of the full range of SCB China cash management and trade finance products, with focus on the client revenue growth and deepening client relationship across SCB network.
- Influence service standards/quality of service delivery to customers and the development of new products. Build relationship with decision-makers in client companies to understand business strategy and customer needs in working capital related area, in order to plan for and gain new business and become client’s key contact in TB area.
- Lead on structuring and coordination of transactional deals; may act as arranger as well as participant, including responsibilities for formation of big deal teams as appropriate. Includes lead and co-ordinate RFP responses both locally and regionally.
- Work closely together with Product Managers as channel for client feedback and to provide input for product development / enhancement. Manage local relationship in order to maximize returns from transactional products in a manner consistent with business strategy and the Local and Global Account Plan.
- Provide Relationship Manager/FAM with direct input into the Global Account Plan as it relates to transactional products, by setting out the existing position and planned strategy to meet the local customer’s needs.
- Joint calling with GAMs/RAMs/FAMs, Regional Transactional Sales, Product Partners where appropriate. As Global TB Sales (GTS), lead and drive the franchise revenue of managed key accounts and set incremental goals for local balance sheet growth.
- Understand the business operations and strategy of customers, and how these impact the types of transactional banking products they require to best fit their strategy.
- In conjunction with the RM, agree to pricing and other local business and documentation parameters and co-ordinate with local RMs and Product Partners to implement effectively.
- Ensuring Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Customer Due Diligence procedures are thoroughly understood and adhered to
- In-depth knowledge and working experience of cash management and trade.
- Experience of direct negotiations with corporate customers in a professional, confident manner.
- Ability to represent the bank in the marketing forum of transaction banking events and related marketing events to promote the bank’s products and services;
- Highly motivated to be a self-learner to study and research new solutions and associated innovations in FinTech, the 3rd technical partners and transaction banking industry;
- Preferably previous managerial experience in managing a small and mobile team.
- Enthusiasm and energy, and experience of being measured against sales targets.
- Demonstrated competency in managing the changing needs of a diverse and demanding customer base with an increasing competitive business environment.
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret customer needs and customer data.
- Strong Project management skills and deal team mindset, with strong organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to interact with other staff at all levels across geographic locations and functions.
- Ability to prioritize a diverse workload and to manage some of the Bank’s most demanding customers.
- Ability to solve problems and identify and implement solutions for multiple internal/external customers.
- Self Motivator.
To apply for this job please visit scb.taleo.net.