Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter-after-quarter, and we’re growing! If you already don’t know, we are one of Interbrand’s 100 BEST global brands, BCG’s 50 most innovative companies, part of the Global Fortune 500 List, and the #1 PC brand in the world.
Lenovo’s Advanced Innovation Center is developing a state-of-the-art distributed cloud platform to support various solutions across our software, hardware, edge, AR/VR, and other device solutions.
We are looking for a software architect to lead the design, architecture, and development of various core services to serve the solution needs. In this role, you will have an opportunity to define and drive the cloud platform’s technical direction to make it secure, resilient, performant, and resilient for the scale we operate. If you thrive in a fast-paced team environment, love learning new things, enjoy solving challenging technical challenges, this may be the right fit for you.
• 10+ years experience developing and architecting a large scale distributed cloud platform.
• 5+ years experience programming for full stack services development.
• 5+ years experience in object oriented programming and experience with at least one of the following (Java, C++, C#).
• 3+ years of experience designing and developing Restful services.
• Solid expertise in building highly scalable, distributed, loosely coupled systems.
• Experience with containers and container orchestration such as Docker, Kubernetes etc. based deployments.
• Solid experience on Java and Spring frameworks with focus on backend.
• Development experience with as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch and other databases and big data technologies.
• Experience developing cloud agnostic distributed services deployed on on premises and cloud platforms(AWS, Azure, OpenStack etc).
• Experience leading other developers on broader technical aspects and delivery.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit lenovoworldwide.rolepoint.com.