Create light to improve life
OSRAM is a leading global high-tech company that utilizes the infinite possibilities of light to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities. Our innovations will enable people all over the world not only to see better, but also to communicate, travel, work, and live better. Primarily focused on semiconductor-based technologies, our products are used in highly diverse applications ranging from virtual reality to autonomous driving and from smartphones to networked, intelligent lighting solutions in buildings and cities.
Your new responsibilities
- Handle customers’ orders & different types of transactions in accordance with related procedures & rules and meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Handle customer inquiries & request in timely manner to meet customers’ satisfaction;
- Handle customer complaints & returns in accordance with related procedures & rules and meet customers’ satisfaction;
- Maintain customer information & profiles;
- Coordinate and work with cross functions on order proceeding to speed up order process, reduce backlog and to achieve on-time Delivery.
- Support sales team like price tracking, reporting etcs.
What we look for
- Bachelor degree.
- 2 years of experience in product/system business.
- Professional data analysis will be preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales/customer service depart/logistics depart.
- It is better if having working experience in international company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.osram.com.