- Manage ad drive the joint business plans and KPI’s with our strategic distributors to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop Mass Market strategy with Distributors to outgrow our competitors through various share gain program.
- Achieve organizational and operational goals and objectives which drive long-term sustainable growth for ON Semiconductor products and revenues over time, via coordination with the DSMs.
- Implement operational processes and disciplines that insure goal and objective alignment within Distribution account(s) and across all geographical and divisional boundaries.
- Strengthen and deepen the engagement with our strategic distributors from senior executives to branch levels for increasing mindshare.
- Degree in Engineering/Science/Business Administration or related major.
- 8-10 years selling experience in the Electronics Industry (Procurement, Purchasing, Asset Management, Engineering, Sales & Marketing would be preferred).
- Understands China regional business and cultural diversity and has previous working knowledge of China/Asia market.
- Proven track records in formulating account strategies with tactical execution to achieve sustainable and above-the-market growth with periodic KPI reporting.
- Management experience for managing direct resources and possibly other indirect teams.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management within assigned distributor partners & ON Semiconductor as well as able to operationalize Channel Goals with Working/linked team members.
- A prior working knowledge of the channel either with a distributor or supplier is preferred.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Job: Sales & Marketing
Title: Corporate Account Manager
Requisition ID: 2003873
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.
To apply for this job please visit onsemi.dejobs.org.