At Jungle Scout, we’re empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 160+ with dramatic growth in revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We’re growing fast and we are looking to add a passionate Content Marketing Specialist to help bring to life the Jungle Scout brand! Our content is data-driven, user-centric and relatable to consumers across the world. Our audience reaches China, North America, Europe and other Asia countries. We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to accelerate the company’s digital content distribution and social media influence.
The position will require someone who has exceptional solid content writing skills. We also prefer you as an Amazon expert.
What You’ll Do:
- Create. You will collect the latest news and hot topic of Amazon cross-border business industry, create compelling and localized blogs and short videos in Chinese to share with our audiences.
- Manage. You will manage our official WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu and other social accounts. The content format includes blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers and anything else you think would make a big impact on content.
- Research. You will do Amazon industry research for main categories and deliver data reports/whitepaper to enterprise customers.
- Marketing. You will initiate and execute a marketing campaign to increase our brand awareness, engage with customers and generate leads. The campaign will be promoted via multiple channels, like social media, email, flyers, online advertisement.
- Translate. You will be translating content including blog posts, ebooks etc from English to Chinese.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. You have at least 5 years of work experience in managing content marketing, like WeChat and other social media management
- Sensitive to social trends. You are good at grasping new trends in the industry and creating content pieces to grow awareness and influence.
- Good at integrating information, logical thinking and analyzing data strategically.
- Creative. You have the mindset of seeking to understand what audiences need and create relevant and marketable content to meet their needs.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and able to translate content materials from English to Chinese.
- Organized. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Hardworking & data-driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before the deadline.
- You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in the cross-border eCommerce industry.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX; Vancouver, BC; and Shenzhen, China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats called “Jungle Camps” — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
To apply for this job please visit junglescout.applytojob.com.