EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world
Consulting – BC – Technology Risk – Staff/Senior
Requisition # SHE000LA
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a Technology Risk professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage risks and ensure compliance with regulation
- Deliver projects relating to IT management, business risk management, internal controls and internal audit strategic sourcing to our clients
- Assist financial auditing in IT auditing including system test, journal entry test and application control test
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong client service focus and an ability to interact and work effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Self motivated team player with a dedication to teamwork and leadership.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Travelling in other cities is required.
- Logical thinker, analytical with good planning and organizing skills
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Relevant professional qualifications, including CICPA, CIA, CISA etc. is a plus.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
HR number: 100117
To apply for this job please visit ey.jobs.