We create, make and manage technology to make life not only different, but better.
Our next Asset Specialist will be maximizing revenue for our project! We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders and interest with electronic components. Most importantly, we would like to see the great potential in you so we can grow together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining relationship with suppliers, internal supply chain teams and relevant stakeholders
- Resolving sales/supplier related issues/questions and negotiate special returns.
- Maintaining procurement plans for components.
- Assists with the maintenance of appropriate levels of inventory, fulfilling open sales orders and forecasting.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial /conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problem and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Forecasting and inventory review, product life cycle management.
- Placement of initial PO’s and monitor to alter or cancel inventory orders.
- Sludge report review—write-offs, write-downs, returns
- Maximizing revenue quarterly in order to gain market share and commodity revenueWhat We Are Looking For
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as buyer, merchandiser in supply chain
- Electronic components industry is preferred
- Communicative level of Chinese and English
- Sounds knowledge of Oracle, EAP or other relevant system
- Outstanding communication skill
- Able to completes work under moderate supervision
- College degree holder
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
To apply for this job please visit careers.arrow.com.