Do you know how to complete the AML work?
We are looking for a professional AML expert in Shenzhen China to:
· Assist the Head of Compliance, following UBS Global standards and Procedures.
· Improve the AML policy and system according to laws, regulations and regulatory requirements.
· Promote the implementation of the company’s AML obligations such as customer identification, customer risk classification and suspicious transaction reports, and prepare AML reports to regulators.
· Carry out AML and compliance training to employees.
· Assist relevant functions in compliance and legal review.
· Other work affairs arranged by Head of Compliance.
You will be working in UBS Qianhai (UBSQ) in Shenzhen. UBSQ is a new wealth management entity established by the UBS AG in China.
· Proficient knowledge of AML regulations and guidance.
· Fluent English ability, both oral and in written.
· Compliance or legal working experience in Bank\\Securities\\Fund or related financial institutions over 5 years, which AML or supervision working experience is preferred.
· Major in law, accounting, finance, economics, etc. Passing the National Judicial Examination\\CPA\\CFA\\FRM is preferred.
·Have the Bank\\Fund or Securities qualification certificate.
· Strong spirit of cooperation and dedication, able to adapt to large work pressure.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.