Account Supervisor （ Russian Market- Russian nationality）
Since 2006, we have earned a reputation of excellence and trustworthy among customers which are the most prestigious international companies by designing and manufacturing high quality bags and fashion accessories.
Our company DNA is based on Excellence, Passion and Expertise.
If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
As our company keeps expanding business worldwide, we are looking for an experienced Account Supervisor to join us for management of Russia market.
We want someone who is continually in the pursuit of improving performance and always ready to surpass the next goal.
- Develop new customers and maintain good relationship with existing customers in Russia;
- To manage and coordinate with sales and merchandiser team to follow up new inquiries, products development, sample arrangements and confirmation of orders in a timely manner;
- Participate in all kinds of exhibitions organized by the company and meeting with customers;
- Customer visiting in Russia, recommendation of new products, and after-sales service;
- Be responsible for the negotiation and signing of orders, as well as the evaluation, tracking, management and risk control of trade orders;
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Russia nationality, fluent in English.
- At least five years of sales experience.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Product knowledge in bags & fashion accessories is preferred.
- Knowledge in trade and order management processes.
- Experience in developing new market.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relationships & sales negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated, confident and self-driven, able to solve problems efficiently and provide solutions to clients.
- Willing to travel to Russia frequently.
- Willing to work in Nanshan Shenzhen, CHINA.
Interesting candidates should send a letter expressing their interests and qualifications along with a resume to : email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org