Adding jobs to our Job Listings is currently free to everyone, it is as simple as filling out a form. As long as you have jobs to share you are free to post it on Shenzhen-jobs.com. We do offer extra promotion of your jobs and longer exposure in our jobs section through our Business Membership program.
Why post jobs?
By uploading your company job openings, you will get:
- Find experienced English Speaking Candidate in the Greater Bay Area
- Quick Approval (Even on the weekends)
- A chance to get promoted to our social media (Wechat/Facebook/Newsletter)
- Best exposure for foreign circle in Shenzhen/Hongkong
- Better ranking at Google Search Engine
How to post your job?
Tap the button to upload your job:
Its mobile-friendly can be done through your mobile phone.
Here are steps on how to post it:
- Click the “Post a Job” tab to add your company job openings
- Start filling in the fields: enter your E-mail, Job Title & Location;
- Adding Job Type & category: As needed, select a job type & category to your post;
- Put your job description in the Description section;
- Add your Application email/career website link to allow the candidate to apply for this job directly;
- Fill in Company Details: Company name, Website, Brief description of the company, and upload your Logo.
- At last, please Check “I Am Not a Robot” Checkboxes, then Click save draft & wait for your job posting to be approved within 1 business day.
- After you submit your jobs, you will receive the Log in details by E-mail;
Jobs usually take 1-2 working days to get approved. Please be patient after submitting as our editorial team will need to review and check before it gets published on our website. We hold the rights to determine whether your job will get approved.
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any problems when submitting your job/having questions. The best way for us to help you is if you can provide screenshots of the problems you encounter to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we know how to help.
By uploading contents, images, or text to this website you agreed to grant rights to ChinaParties.com Ltd. and its subsidiaries to use it in our publications in anyway we see fit.